|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
A very simple dip recipe, which looks great!
- 250g cream cheese
- 125g grated mozzarella
- 50ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 225g cherry tomatoes
- 25g grated parmesan
- Pre-heat the oven to 200℃
- Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, and half of the vinaigrette in a medium, oven-safe dish. Mix thoroughly to make sure everything is evenly distributed. Even out the surface with a spatula.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half, and arrange cut-side-down on top of the dip. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette and season.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have started to soften and the dip is heated through.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top and return to the oven until melted and slightly golden.
- Serve with some crusty white bread.