|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
This sounds disgusting, but it's stupidly delicious. I think the recipe might be from the back of a jar of mayonnaise.
- 400g can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 250ml mayonnaise
- 100g grated parmesan
- 100g grated cheddar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃
- Chop the artichoke hearts into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized ovenproof dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Serve with some fresh white bread or other dippables.